essDOCS Solution Partners
At essDOCS, we collaborate with an expansive network of partners in providing our solutions. Our partnership & investment arm – essDOCS Ventures – is responsible for expanding and managing our portfolio of ongoing partnerships.
Key Solution Partners
- eCertify & essCert (formerly TradeCert): Wholly-owned essDOCS Companies which power our electronic Certificate of Origin (eCO) solutions, enabling Chambers of Commerce and/or relevant Bodies to receive submissions for eCOs, required for import or export of cargoes, and certify/return the same electronically
- Finastra (formerly Misys): Joint CargoDocs Bank Solutions, enabling seamless integration with Finastra/Misys back office systems
- Contour: Integration of CargoDocs to Contour's blockchain Letter of Credit (L/C) application, enabling companies to connect with their banks and trading partners via a single channel for issuance of L/Cs plus electronic Presentation and exchange of relevant trade documents, including key title docs such as electronic Bills of Lading (eB/Ls)
- R3: Working on combining CargoDocs with various DLT trade solutions based on R3’s Corda Enterprise blockchain platform
- MineHub: Integration to the MineHub digital platform for mining & metals supply chains, providing crucial eDocs / ePresentation capabilities while combining CargoDocs with MineHub’s mine-to-port and trade finance capabilities
- Infosys Finacle: Integration of CargoDocs to Finacle’s blockchain-based trade finance solution – Finacle Trade Connect – allowing banks and their corporate customers to access and manage all data / documents under any given financing instrument (i.e. LC, Documentary Collection, Guarantee, etc.), consolidated within the Finacle solution
- Portall Infosystems: Integration of CargoDocs to Portall's P-CaSo collaborative platform – connected to PCS 1x, a Port Community System under the aegis of the Indian Ports Association (IPA) – allowing trade participants to securely and instantaneously draft, review, amend, sign, issue, transfer, present and surrender relevant original electronic documents (such as the bill of lading) within the Portall solution
- VAKT: Integration of CargoDocs to VAKT's energy post-trade platform underpinned by blockchain, initially focused on digitizing Northwest Europe tank barge trades; strategic alliance to provide the solution across the combined VAKT & essDOCS energy network
- SWIFT: We work with the SWIFT network to allow for the presentation of eDocs to Banks for trade finance purposes
- Conpend: Joint CargoDocs Bank Solutions, enabling automated compliance checks (KYC, AML, Sanctions-checking) and auto-document processing by combining OCR & AI technology.
- FIATA: essDOCS & FIATA have jointly developed and currently offer the electronic FIATA Bill of Lading (eFBL), a custom-made B/L solution for FIATA Members and their Customers
- FreightRoll: Solution partnership to jointly offer FreightDocs – a digital solution for truck documents, tracking and reconciliation
- SGS: SGS Belgium BV develops and maintains the Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) which are provided as part of the Shared Library for users who do not have their own SDS Library. SGS was selected as the SDS provider by the eSDS Workgroup of the essDOCS DDG Users & Stakeholders Association
Interfacing to CargoDocs allows users to access our solutions via a B2B method, rather than requiring them to login to the essDOCS eDocs Exchange. Interfacing partners include:
- Trade Finance Interfacing Partners: SWIFT, Contour, R3, MineHub, eLCY, Finastra/Misys, Finacle Trade Connect, Conpend and GlobalTrade Corporation (GTC)
- Tanker/Energy Interfacing Partners: VAKT, Maron Systems, Implico, Tieto
- Bulker Interfacing Partners: GlobalShare edoxOnline
- Port Community System (PCS) Interfacing Partners: Portall Infosystems
- ERP Integration: We integrate with a number of SAP solutions on a case-by-case basis and at our customers’ own request
We work with numerous IT solution providers and portals to incorporate our value-adding solutions to their suite of services. If you are such a company and would like to learn more about how you might work with essDOCS please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.