Work at essDOCS
essDOCS brings highly talented and passionate people together in a creative and cooperative environment, ensuring that we help both our customers and our employees succeed.
If you think that you have the energy and skills to thrive at essDOCS, send us your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or check below for current vacancies.
Salary: Market salary based on experience
We're on a mission to digitize an entire industry! Want to join forces?
We are currently in the process of expanding our Team and are looking for a Sales Operations Assistant to join the essDOCS Athens office. The successful candidate will assist in bridging the transition of customers from the sales to the account management function – working closely with both our Customer Success & Inside Sales Teams to coordinate and execute activities surrounding customer acquisition, onboarding and reporting.
The essDOCS Group is growing at a phenomenal rate, and you, as an extremely competent sales operations professional, can play an instrumental part in our continued growth and development.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Customer Success and Inside Sales Teams by creating, targeting, and optimising presentations and related sales & marketing collateral
- Arrange appointments with potential customers for the Sales and Customer Success Teams, participate on calls, complete requested follow-ups
- Contract management, including ownership of the Customers’ Registry of Contracts and ensuring customer contracts are updated to the company’s CRM
- Support timely onboarding of users to the operational environment
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting to customers
- 1-2 years of work experience in B2B SaaS Sales or Account Management/Customer Success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent English listening, verbal, and written skills. Additional languages such as Spanish and/or Portuguese beneficial
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and customers, including colleagues in remote locations across the globe
- Customer-centric attitude
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter looking to take on a new challenge
- Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org